This document assumes that a licensed copy of CLC Genomics WorkBench 22 is installed locally and available to the user.
Before You Begin
Email scinet_vrsc@USDA.GOV so that the admins can setup the import/export directories and permissions for access.
We need the following information:
- Path to your project directory.
- Do you need access to the mem nodes for your CLC workflow?
CLC Server Login
- File -> Connections -> CLC Server Connection
- Server Name and Port
- If connecting via VPN/OCVPN
Server name: 10.1.5.210 Server port: 7777
- If connecting via ARS Network
Server host: 184.108.40.206 Server port: 7777
- Username and Password(GA code not required)
- Log in.
After successful login, you should see a directory CLC-<your project> in the top left window.